Monday, January 26, 2009
Presenting Science fair projet.
Today was the day I presented my science fair project to the class. I was the first one to go present mine. Mrs.Moss said mine was very good. She said to the class before we started presenting that she might give some suggestions. On mine she didn't say anything but ask some questions. She loved mine I hope I got a four. On Thursday we have to present it to judges. I 'm not too scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Job girlfriend!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Berklee this is Hannah you did good. Don't be nervous. Just think you get a first place ribbon since you are so good.
ReplyDeleteHey Berklee, I found your blog on hannahs blog.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures my mom said I can get a blog when I get my camera for my birthday
O and you will do so good on your science prodject!! I loved your speech you sounded really confident and your science experiment was way cool!!
ReplyDelete